Motor Type:AC Motor
Application:stone, ore, limestone, sand
Installation:dispatch engineer for guidance
wearing parts supply:for whole life
Ball Mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns.Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process.
1)It is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs.
The ball mill is driven by brim gearwheel. There are two chambers and grid. Material goes into the first chamber through the feeding inlet. Inside the first chamber, there are stage liners and ripple liners as well as steel balls. The shell rotates so as to generate electricity, and this force brings ball to a certain height and then balls drop down by gravity, the impact is the grinding force to the material. After the primary grinding, materials go into the second chamber through segregate screen. In the second chamber, there are flat liners and steel ball, after the secondary grinding, material is discharged from the discharging. Then the whole grinding process end.